A key element of any Building project is to design in accordance with the Building Regulations. MM undertake design works to ensure Building Regulation Approval will be granted, and design works will take into account the following aspects:
- Structural Design.
- Fire – protection of structure, Alarms, Means of escape etc.
- Acoustics and Ventilation.
- Combustion Appliances / Boilers etc.
- Stair Design, widths and handrails etc.
- Conservation of fuel and power, and Insulation Requirements.
- Access for people with Disabilities.
- Safety of Glazing.