Construction Support Services
MM provide on site construction support services works, these could involve the following :-
- Provide further production information as required in accordance with the programme of works and/or agreed information release schedules.
- As appropriate visit sites of the fabrication and assembly of materials and components to inspect such materials and workmanship.
- Attend meetings with the construction manager at regular intervals to review progress and identify information.
- Receive design, fabrication and installation drawings from contractors and review and comment for adequacy, accuracy and adherence to the design concept and authorise for construction where applicable.
- Act as package lead designer in respect of;
- co-ordinating review comments made in respect of contractors’ fabrication and installation drawings.
- co-ordinating design team responses to contractor requests for information
- Client / Contractor Benefits:-
- Any design issues can be resolved quickly to avoid delays to the programme.
- Quality issues are constantly reviewed to avoid lengthy snagging issues at the completion of the project.
- Coordination of sub contractors design is acheived.