The baggage hall environment is one where there are a number of complex design challenges and it is widely recognised that one of the greatest challenges is the number of disciplines that have to be coordinated. It is essential that the design management is carried out by experienced baggage designer who has knowledge of the baggage requirements.
Millar Management have provided the coordination service for a large number of successful projects and has the skills internally to manage the designs including:-
- Baggage System.
- Mechanical and Electrical Building Services.
- Stillage and other mechanical installations.
Once in production design, MM can also coordinate contractor designs:-
- Baggage System Contractor.
- Main Contractor Structure.
- Mechanical and Electrical Services Contractor.
- Specialist Systems, Fire alarm, sprinkler etc.
- Stillage Systems.
- Civils Contractor works.
- Platforms and gantries.